Roman Recordings - Free Christian Music - romanrecordings.com 

Rick Roman & The Synthetic Music Machine - Christian Raw Dog - New Society - Harvest - Free Christian MP3 Downloads - Home Studio - Jesus Music - Christian Rock - Christian Classic Rock - Christian Experimental Rock - Christain Jazz Rock - Blog

Encouraging emails

Forum Home > Encouraging Emails > RSV Proverbs 27:2. Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

Roman Recordings
Site Owner

Someone gave me this email

*Someone is contacting you through Godly Christian Music*

---------------------------------------------------------  

---------------------------------------------------------

I am only 25 years old. My Dad loves rock and roll, and classic rock. This kind of genre he loves listening to, but the kind of music in his day, well wasn't to Godly.

You Mr. Roman have brought nothing but sheer joy to my heart. I feel that good old rock and roll in my bones, I have a great memory of my father, and best of all, I get to praise God. You have great lyrics in here, very edifying and uplifting, and the words really understand my heart. Sir thank you, thank you for everything. I have my joy back. I can jam out and praise God, I mean what is better than that?

June 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roman Recordings
Site Owner

Form Response Notification

The following form has been submitted from your website romanrecordings:

--------------- Form Response ---------------

Lev Dumas
 = Just wanted RR to know how much I enjoyed 'Dystopia' stumbled upon it. I am something of a writer, a Christian and prayer is always good. Fellowship is not such an easy thing with me.

April 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roman Recordings
Site Owner

Rev. Chris Gammeddehewa sent me this Email

Dear Mr. Rick Roman

I have listen to your songs on, http://www.godlychristianmusic.com

Very interesting and been blessed. I am a Prison Chaplain here in Sweden. Thank you leting us to listen to your songs freely on the web.

God's Blessing.

Pastor Chris

August 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.